Welcome to MyHousing!The online process for applying for housing and submitting a housing deposit is referred to as MyHousing. Within this website:
- Residents, OffCampus and Commuter students can signup or change meal plan(s).
- Resident Applications and preferences can be submitted.
- Room selection and room retention can be performed for select Housing students.
- Online Housing Deposits can be processed for returning housing students and returning offcampus or commuter students.
Housing Selection Process
The Housing Selection Process for new students is not open until March 7, 2015. Details pertaining to the Housing Selection Process for all students including: returning undergraduate and graduate students, incoming freshman and incoming transfers will be available after the New Year. Please check www.temple.edu/housing regularly for updates.
- This site uses pop-up windows. Before logging in, please configure your browser or pop-up blocker software to allow for pop-ups from this specific web site.
- Browser usage has been limited by our Software Provider (RMS Inc.) as they work to update their software packages. For PC users, only Internet Explorer (IE) and FireFox will allow MyHousing web pages to appear correctly. For MAC users, FireFox will allow MyHousing web pages to appear correctly. We recommend using a computer lab PC located on Campus or in your public library if you do not have a PC
- Newly admitted undergraduate students can activate their Accessnet username by going to http://accounts.temple.edu. You must have your Accessnet username and your pin (sent via mail) available before accessing this site.